Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cha Cha Workshop This Saturday

I will be teaching American Style Cha Cha at Infinity Dance Center, 4428 Convoy Street, San Diego, 92111. I have put together a series of short sequences of exciting and challenging material that can be danced individually or as one complete routine. This is a workshop for experienced dancers, so some knowledge of Cha Cha is required.

The Workshop will be held 11AM-1PM this Saturday, July 21. Admission is $10 paid in advance or $15 at the door. Prices are per person. Pre registration can be done at Infinity or any time you see me. I accept cash, checks, and credit/debit cards. You can also contact me at 619-322-4670.

Bring your dance shoes, a cool drink, and a video camera for this fun and informative dance Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment