Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Weekly Class At Infinity

I will soon be teaching a new class at Infinity Dance Center. Beginning Tuesday October 18 at 7:00 PM I will teach a class on various Ballroom and Latin dances. This first series will be Intermediate to Advanced American Style Tango. If you have been attending my Tango classes at Balboa Park, I will teach entirely different material, other than including some familiar Basics. Because I expect the class to be smaller than at Balboa Park, there will be more opportunity for individual attention that is not possible in a large class.

Please take note of the schedule: October 18 through November 15 (5 weeks). There will be no class during Thanksgiving Week. The next series (dance to be announced later; REQUESTS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED) will run November 29 through December 20 (4 weeks). Because we are coming up on the holidays, I decided arrange the classes so as to avoid interruption. After the first of the year I will likely follow the normal course-of-month schedule.

The cost per person for the classes are $14 if paid each time or $55 ($11 per class) for the first series if paid in full on or before the first class meeting. The advance rate for the second series is $44.

If you would like further information about the classes, contact me at 619-322-4670 or sshowers@cox.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment