Friday, June 17, 2011

Six Things Workshop-Pre Game Warm-up

I have just posted the syllabus for tomorrow's Workshop, "Six Things Every Ballroom Dancer Should Know," which is linked under Workshop Syllabus Documents at right. Please feel free to download and print a copy for your use

As you probably know by now, there is no class tonight. I am rather disappointed about it myself. However, I will be having my workshop. Since I know that many of you were planning to register at tonight's class, I have a deal for everyone who sees this message. Come tomorrow to the workshop, details of which can be found at this link, mention this blog posting, and I will give you the advanced registration price of $10.

WAIT!! It gets better. I am also hosting the "Ballroom Magic" dance party at Infinity. From 8PM to 10:30PM tomorrow you can dance to good music, participate in a mini class lesson, and enjoy some light refreshments. The advertised price is $10. However, if you come to the Workshop, you can come to the party for just $5. Try out the new stuff from the Workshop for half price.

When it comes to your weekend dancing fix, I have got you covered.

1 comment:

  1. Unabale to print full page of sylabus. Print preview shows half page and prints half page.
    No download capabability either. Will do a pen in hand copy.

    ReplyDelete