Monday, January 24, 2011

Workshop Announcement!!

February is the most romantic month of the year, and in keeping with times, I will be teaching a Workshop on arguably the most romantic of all dances, Bolero, at Infinity Dancesport Center on Saturday February 12, 2011, 11AM to 1PM. This will be an Intermediate to Advanced level, so attendees must be experienced dancers. Admission to the class is $10 per person if paid in advance, or $12 at the door on the day of the Workshop. You can register with me whenever you see me or at Infinity. You can also register with Infinity using a credit card. If you have any questions, please leave me a message below, send me an email message at sshowers@cox.net, or call me at 619-322-4670.

I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment