Monday, November 29, 2010

Balboa Park Dancers November Syllabus-Final; Coming in December

Hello everyone!


I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I have completed and posted the November syllabus, which can be found by surfing over to the Documents list on the right.  Please feel free to download and print it for your use.

Coming in December 

Viennese Waltz and Niteclub Two-Step. Two really beautiful dances. We are dark most Fridays this month, but we will still cover a fair amount of material. See you this Sunday.

Saturday December 11, 2010. Hustle Workshop. Intermediate to Advanced level. 11AM-1PM. Infinity Dance Center.   Go ahead. Click on it. You know you want to.

How Is My Blog? 

I would like to get an idea as to how  effective my blog is. If you could leave a comment in the box below, I would greatly appreciate it. I read all comments, so if you want give feedback, I will consider it. If you cannot think of anything to say, just say "hello."

Thank you for your help.

Second Saturday at Synergy Dance Zone. I will be teaching the pre-party lesson to 7:30-8:00PM on Foxtrot. Yes, I will be there this time.

1 comment:

  1. I mostly go to the blog to get the Balboa syllabus. I tried reading the rest and as a listings of your workshops it's not too exciting. Particularly if they've already occurred.

    How about incorporating a "tip of the week"? It could be a short reminder correcting a common error in some step. Or a way to increase one's enjoyment of one of the dances or steps. Some specific fact we can take away to improve ourselves. it could be an illustrative story.

    ReplyDelete