Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Workshop Announcement!!

Mark this on your calendar:

Saturday October 23, 2010
11AM-1PM
Infinity Dance Center


On this auspicious date I will be teaching a two-hour workshop on the oldest and most romantic Ballroom dance, the Viennese Waltz. Although I will be covering some basic steps, this is an Intermediate to Advanced level workshop intended for experienced dancers. I will conduct the workshop in two sections: in Part 1, I will concentrate on Closed Position material that maneuvers easily on a crowded floor, such as one might encounter at "A Night in Vienna." Part 2 will be devoted to Open Position and picture lines, material that requires more space.

Admission is $10 per person if registered and paid in advance or $12 at the door. You can sign up at Infinity, 4428 Convoy Street in Kearny Mesa (San Diego 92111), or with me directly. Also note that I am holding the workshop at 11AM.

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment