Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Welcome To My Blog

For years I have been trying to come up with a way to effectively use the internet for shameless, crass, commercial self-promotion, and now I think I have found it. My purpose in starting this blog is to provide a convenient way for you to keep up on what group classes (Balboa Park, SDSU, etc) I am teaching as well as any events that may be of interest to you. This will also be the place to download the step lists from my classes, and contact me for private dance instruction.

Stay tuned as I will be adding new items for your perusal. For the latest postings, just click on "Artistry & Motion" above.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Steve,
    We always enjoy your class, we love the way you teach, you're the best instructor my husband and I ever met.Most of all, you are funny & very entertaining.We love you!!!!

    Ador and Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve,

    My two left feet and I appreciate your patience. I like the blog idea. =)

    Kat >^-^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steve,

    Your teaching style and humor make dancing interesting and fun. Your enthusiasm in teaching is much appreciated. Please keep it up.

    Cheers,
    Al and Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for the blog. It was about time!!!. Looking forward to dance again with my fav instructor ever :)
    See you soon,

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Steve! This is a great tool to be connected! Again, you're a great teacher in every respect and I admire you and respect you (don't want to get mushy by saying love you!). I'm sure we won't be disappointed with the Argentine tango. By the way, to all of you reading this, the Argentine T is VERY addictive.

    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blog, Steve!
    I expect your Argentine Tango workshop will be very popular, given the marvelous job you did of introducing ATango to the Balboa crowd this month. We all appreciate you.
    A Bien Tot ~ tangoKaren

    ReplyDelete